• Original: this is an original piece of art not a print or print on canvas
• Paint: I use professional grade acrylic and water-soluble oils in all my paintings
• Canvas: I use professional grade cotton or linen canvases, in either gallery wrap thickness (1 3/8") or standard wrap thickness (.5")
• Ready to Hang: your painting will arrive painted on all sides with D-rings and wire across the back, making it ready to hang or frame.
• Framing: If a painting is framed, it has been framed by a local professional shop and is ready to hang.
• Wrapping: I ship all paintings wrapped in brown kraft paper and twine and with a personal note.
• Gift Wrap: I am happy to provide Free wrapping and a personalized, hand written note for gift orders. Just message me.
• Packing: the paintings are packed with care and in layers of for protection.
• Free shipping in the Continental US
About my Art: Each painting is a unique work of art created by hand. All my paintings are either based on my own photographs or come from my imagination. Many of the paintings have been exhibited in juried gallery shows in the Pacific Northwest; and I am grateful to have several private collectors. Two of my paintings are permanently installed in public spaces in Washington and Oregon.
About this Painting:
"Shelf Life" is based on a trip to Ikea to look for new storage for our kitchen.
I loved how the stainless shelves and racks looked against the taupe background; and this modern still life was the result.
I wish I was bold enough to paint my own pantry taupe ;-)
This painting is not framed, but the canvas is gallery profile and painted solid taupe on all sides.
It is wired on the back and ready to hang.
Perfect for yourself or as a gift.
If you order this as a gift, please message me and I will be glad to personalize the card.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in a commissioned painting.
Your painting will arrive wrapped. I am also glad to include a signed card with birthday, anniversary, etc. wishes for gift purchases.